Correx signs printed using durable UV inks to the highest standard. Our high quality printing equipment is utilised to produce durable signage for many different applications. Correx fluted
polypropylene is a weatherproof corrugated material is ideal for temporary signage, no parking signs , event signs and site boards. Being light and robust means it can be attached to almost any
surface by nails, screws or adhesive or cable ties.
The correx signs or panels are digitally printed, providing up to full colour quality crisp print.
Just provide us with your message or design and we will manufacture and print it in our own factory.
• Ideal for both permanent and temporary signs.
• Can be used indoors or outdoors.
• We use weather-proof, UV stable inks.
• Fluted polypropylene plastic signs are lightweight but strong.
• Can be mounted with nails, screws or adhesive or cable ties.
• Correx sheet has many applications including lamp post signs, direction signs, warning signage, building signs, advertising hoarding's, folding displays, point of sale displays, Exhibition events, Real estate signage and many other signage applications.
Please Note: Due to the structure of correx fluted polypropylene board you can usually see faint lines running across the display. Correx is not as rigid as Foamex Signage or Aluminium Composite Signs.